Take in the views of your gorgeous desert surroundings at this polished, modern guesthouse overlooking the red rock cliffs of St. George. Step outside onto the patio each morning to read, soak in the sunshine, or sit down for an alfresco breakfast. After a day of desert adventures, come home each evening to an electric fireplace, a well-appointed kitchenette with stainless steel appliances, and commanding views of the sunset sky.
This guesthouse is located in a quiet gated community next to the private Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club. The club offers fantastic access to Snow Canyon State Park two miles north and Gunlock State Park 15 miles northwest, among other wonders of nature. Go hiking in Johnson Canyon, Jenny's Trail, Scout Cave, or the Hidden Pinyon Red Sands in Snow Canyon, or explore Whiptail and West Canyon by bike. The famous Tuacahn Center For the Arts is three miles north, and many excellent restaurants are within a six-mile drive. The always-incredible Zion National Park - home of Angels Landing and The Narrows - is only 52 miles east.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This home is equipped with a kitchenette with a refrigerator, stovetop, dishwasher, and microwave.
- The clubhouse and golf amenities are private.
- *The shared amenities are currently unavailable due to local rules and regulations.
- This home shares its property with two other guesthouses that can be rented separately; the entire property can be rented as the three-bedroom Red Rock Wonder.
- 1 dog , weighing 25 lbs or less, welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: The garage panel is on the left door, but your code will open the right garage. Please use only the right garage door and driveway.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.