Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Discover an accessible getaway at this unique open-concept suite, a light-filled retreat in world-famous downtown Austin.
Unwind into vacation mode in two chic sleeping spaces, both configured with a smart TV, a roll-under desk, and a plush Casper mattress. The first includes a canopy-crowned bed and a light-filled living area, while the second features stylish decor highlighted by a crystal chandelier. The bathroom’s roll-in shower and roll-under vanity provide added convenience.
Originally built in 1904, the Adina complex has been beautifully re-imagined as one-of-a-kind luxury lodging. Enjoy an enviable location in the historic West End neighborhood -- walk to trending eateries, nightlife hot spots, and shopping destinations like the Whole Foods flagship store.
BED & BATH
- Sleeps 4
- Canopy sleeping area: king bed, smart TV, writing desk
- Chandelier sleeping area: queen bed, large smart TV, writing desk
- Bathroom: roll-in shower
(There is no door separating the sleeping spaces, it is a studio layout.)
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- An in-room mini-fridge and coffee station
- Separate climate control for each sleeping space
- This unit is located on the ground floor
- The fireplace is not operational
- Private parking: 6 shared (first-come, first-serve) spaces, including 1 accessible spot
- Metered street parking: first-come, first-serve
- There is currently light construction next door
- The hallways in the building are each equipped with a security camera for added safety
- Please keep a close eye on children as this 100+-year-old home has antiques, fragile decor, and limited sound-proofing
This hotel-style room is located in a seven-suite complex. (Six other rooms can also be rented out if traveling with a larger group.) Shared areas at the Adina complex include:
- 2nd-floor: sitting room with Austin skyline views
- Ground-floor: brand-new full kitchen and dining area with café seating for 16
OL 2021 005450
- Texas State Capitol: 7-minute walk (5 blocks)
- Pease Park: 9-minute walk (0.4 miles)
- 6th Street: 12-minute walk (0.6 miles)
- Bullock Texas State History Museum: 15-minute walk (0.8 miles)
- Blanton Museum of Art: 16-minute walk (0.8 miles)
- Rainey Street: 6-minute drive (1.8 miles)
- Zilker Botanical Garden: 7-minute drive (3.8 miles)
- Barton Springs Pool: 9-minute drive (4.1 miles)
City/town permit number: 2021-005450 OL
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.