This recently-updated, oceanfront home provides just what a family or group of friends need for a fun getaway on the Maine Coast, with ocean views and a variety of entertainment to bring everyone together. This well-appointed home offers plenty of living space for all to enjoy along with an enclosed front porch, perfect for taking in views of the Atlantic Ocean and Long Beach.
Access to the beach is right across the street, where you'll be able to enjoy long walks looking for seashells or just pick a spot to relax and enjoy the view. Be sure to make plans to visit the Nubble Lighthouse and learn more about the rich history of the area. Also, no trip to York would be complete without a stop by the Goldenrod for a bag of salt water candy, or a visit to York's Wild Kingdom, Maine’s largest zoo.
Things to know:
High chair available
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twins/singles (can push twin beds together to make a king)
- Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/single, full bunk under twin bunk
- Basement room - futon pulls out to sleep 2, small sofabed is available
- Two folding cribs available