Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Enjoy everything this upper-level lakefront condo has to offer! Newly renovated with glowing pine throughout, this condo features updated furnishings and a loveseat with a twin pull-out bed in the loft area upstairs. During the winter months, start your morning curled up in front of the fireplace in the cozy living room over a cup of coffee and take in the views of the shared pool and lake. In summer, cool off at the pool, relax inside in your air conditioning, or head out on the water via the brand new Marina with your own private boat slip!
Take in the lake views and warm summer weather by strolling around the beautiful Sandpoint Marina. This condo is also located just blocks from Sandpoint's shopping district.
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
* Please note: this is a non-smoking unit
Permit No: TH13-07 A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: 1. Each occupied unit is allowed a maximum of two vehicles, not counting occasional visitors.
2. Additional parking of vehicles such as trailers, boats, and recreation vehicles may be allowed only with prior approval from, and at the discretion of, the managing agent. Approval may be granted as space allows, in areas designated, and for a time limit determined by the managing agent.
3. Each occupied unit shall be entitled to one parking space adjoining the buildings. Additional vehicles shall be parked in areas as designated by management, as space allows, and in duration with prior approval and at the discretion of management.
4. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas shall be subject to removal at the owner's expense.
5. Vehicles shall be maintained in working order at all times. No repairs, servicing or rebuilding of any motorized vehicles, including water craft, is authorized anywhere on Association property.
6. Vehicle storage on the property is not allowed.
7. Vehicles must be moved, at times, to facilitate snow removal and general maintenance. Failure to do so may result in removal of vehicle at the unit owner’s expense.
8. The managing agent has discretion to allow individual exceptions to these rules as deemed appropriate, such as in instances of low seasonal usage.
**Winter parking advisory. On plow days (anytime there is new snow), the contractor will come early in the morning to clear the main pathways and the parking areas on the West (tennis, volleyball and basketball court) side of the parking lots. The contractor will then return later in the morning to clear the parking areas near the buildings. Please have any vehicles moved to the parking areas to the West by 10:00 AM on snow plow days. Please keep all vehicles clear of the areas where the removed snow is being stockpiled.
Dock Details: Boat slip #227
Other permit number: TH13-07
Other tax number: 0037
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.