Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Bright studio with fenced yard and private W/D - less than a half-mile to beach
Enjoy a romantic or solo getaway at this single-story guest studio less than a half-mile from the beach. Other top local attractions are within a short driving distance.
Relax on the private patio with the peaceful ambience of the fenced yard. On sunny days, you can host an intimate cookout.
You'll have everything you need in this cozy space. Natural light abounds with large windows and skylights. Prepare your favorite snack or light meal at the kitchenette. Snuggle up by the TV on chilly nights and stream your favorite show on the smart TV using the high-speed WiFi. Your apartment is equipped with partial AC for your comfort, and a private washer/dryer means that you can pack light.
Distance from home
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Whydah Pirate Museum
John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
Cranberry Valley Golf Course
Nickerson State Park
THINGS TO KNOW
This home is equipped with a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
Parking notes: Parking is available for one car in the shared driveway.
Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
State/province tax number: C0357243510
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Gas grill : Private
Safety & accessibility
Kristen B.Nov 2022
We stayed in the Carriage house for 2.5 weeks and overall had a good stay, however there were some cons that might help future renters make a decision...
- It was very clean upon arrival
- Very quiet and safe neighborhood
- Comfortable bed
- Washer and Dryer in unit was very nice to have
- Large driveway for parking
- electric cooktop, toaster and electric skillet in unit (we were told there wasn't but there actually was)
- No trashcans in the unit so we had to hang a stinky bag from a nail on the wall
- The internet was touch and go the whole time (inconvenient for us because the two of us work remotely) - luckily when it wasn't working we could use our phone hotspots, though not ideal. After a few days of talking to several people (and bots) we were provided the code to the main house so we could reset the router ourselves and it would still go out every couple of days.
- Communication: It was never hard to get ahold of customer service, but hard to get real answers and help. The employees did the best with the information they had but everything was scripted. It was always someone different and nobody really had answers. We understand that it's a large company but it's very disconnected. We will probably never book with Vacasa again based on this. Again, this is a company structure problem, not an employee problem.
- The fireplace does not work
Thank you for your honest and helpful review, Kristen. Trash cans have been provided, and we have suggested a WiFi extender to the homeowner. Hopefully you'll reconsider and we'll get to host you again someday.
Jennifer S.Oct 2022
It was a cute little getaway spot.
Carol V.Aug 2022
Great location, central to everything we wanted. Clean and quiet. Three small factors impacting our rating: 1): there were no wastebaskets, so we improvised by using a paper grocery bag; 2) wireless quit working about midway through our trip. My husband followed the modem line hoping to find it to reset, but it was in an inaccessible portion of the house; 3) barely enough toilet paper to get us through the stay.