We stayed in the Carriage house for 2.5 weeks and overall had a good stay, however there were some cons that might help future renters make a decision...
- It was very clean upon arrival
- Very quiet and safe neighborhood
- Comfortable bed
- Washer and Dryer in unit was very nice to have
- Large driveway for parking
- electric cooktop, toaster and electric skillet in unit (we were told there wasn't but there actually was)
- No trashcans in the unit so we had to hang a stinky bag from a nail on the wall
- The internet was touch and go the whole time (inconvenient for us because the two of us work remotely) - luckily when it wasn't working we could use our phone hotspots, though not ideal. After a few days of talking to several people (and bots) we were provided the code to the main house so we could reset the router ourselves and it would still go out every couple of days.
- Communication: It was never hard to get ahold of customer service, but hard to get real answers and help. The employees did the best with the information they had but everything was scripted. It was always someone different and nobody really had answers. We understand that it's a large company but it's very disconnected. We will probably never book with Vacasa again based on this. Again, this is a company structure problem, not an employee problem.
- The fireplace does not work
This house was the perfect fit for what we were looking for. Plenty of rooms. Clean and organized. The backyard and outside patio was also a great place to hang out. Hot Tub this time of year was also fantastic!
Clean, nicely decorated, well equipped kitchen, ample room for our family. Across the street from the beach and Skippers Restaurant within walking distance. A lovely home and we would return again.