This studio is the perfect place to come back to after an active day out on Flathead Lake. Wind down with a favorite movie playing on the flatscreen TV, or watch the sun setting from your private balcony as you appreciate the beautiful views of Yellow Bay and the mountains sitting on the other side of the water.
The kitchenette is equipped with attractive wood cabinetry for your favorite vacation staples, plus ample counter space and a mini-fridge, oven, and stove (no dishwasher). The shared docks are available to guests, so you'll have an easy time getting out to the water during peak fishing hours.
The Flathead Lake area has no shortage of activities! While you could get on the water from the boat dock, you could also head less than a mile north to Flathead Lake State Park and relax on the beach and swim leisurely in the waters of Yellow Bay. If you're looking to head into the city, downtown Bigfork is only a 14.8-mile drive from your front door. Take a walk on Swan River Nature Trail or have a beer at one of the local breweries. Winter travelers best not forget their ski gear - Blacktail Mountain Ski Area is only a 31.1-mile distance from your door!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The dock and dock area are available for water activities such as swimming and kayaking, but boats are not allowed and boat slips will not be available.
- The water is low until mid-June, so please be careful when swimming. Guests will be liable for checking the depth. No ropes or equipment are provided. Please be mindful of area residents and swimmers.
- This property is managed by Terah M. Young of Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, license #RRE-RPM-LIC-98846
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: One spot per unit. There is limited parking, no trailers or oversized vehicles will be permitted.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.