Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Gulf-front condo w/ two beach chairs, short walk to dining - NEW for 2022 golf
Take in the view from this fourth story property overlooking the outdoor swimming pools with sunset views of the Gulf of Mexico. This beautiful Gulf-front Property includes balcony entrances in both the master suite and living room area which lead to the large patio that provides a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The upscale furnishings throughout the unit offer comfort along with the fully equipped kitchen's 'stainless steel ' appliances including the range, dishwasher and refrigerator (chilled water dispenser) providing the wares to cook for your family or friends. Enjoy the spectacular view from your living room, or enjoy a movie on your large flat screen TV. Relax in your master suite complete with a king size bed, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and dual sinks. Guests have the option to work out in the fitness center, play tennis on two of our secured tennis courts, or unwind in the outdoor hot tub. Enjoy the use of internet connection in your property, DVD rentals, and beach chairs and an umbrella while soaking up the sun! Guests have the option to work out in the fitness center, play tennis on two of our secured tennis courts, relax in our outdoor pool, swim laps in our seasonally heated lap pool, grill burgers on one of our poolside charcoal grills, or just unwind in the outdoor hot tub.
Things to know: Palacio Resort is undergoing various construction projects stemming from Hurricane Sally. Roof replacement is expected to be complete by the end of October 2022. The HOA will begin stucco work and painting on the outside of the building Fall 2022. During this time there will be no parking on the East side of the building. Workers may need to access balconies. Construction schedules may vary due to weather. Pool deck fence construction: Mid-December 2022 - March 1, 2023. The pool deck and beach access will be shut down for the duration of this project. Waterproofing: March 2023 - Memorial Day 2023. Beach service included May - October *New for 2022: Temporary Lost Key Golf Club membership to be used during guests' stay.
No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
Parking notes: Strict Up to 2 Palacio Passes; No more than 2 will be issued; Guests will be responsible for seeking their own additional parking off property if more than 2 vehicles are brought. The parking lot across the street is not for extra vehicles and a parking pass is required for the lot across the street.
*If you will be bringing more than 2 vehicles, our recommended security enforced location is called Blue Angel Tire and Automotive. Address: 1431 S Blue Angel Pkwy, Pensacola, FL 32506. Phone number: (850) 457-1333. Hours of Operation: 7am-5pm M-F Closed on the weekends. Property is monitored 24/7 by security camera. Amount for leaving vehicle on premises $40 a week.*
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Shared)
Tennis court (Shared)
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Hot tub : Shared
Pool : Shared
Tennis court : Shared
Parking & access
Jamie C.Oct 2022
Beautiful condo! Great facilities and check in and check out was effortless! Beautiful area - loved the beach and the beach service. Close proximity to The Jellyfish restaurant and the Islander Food Shack. The kids loved walking to Dave’s Snoballs! They are already making plans for their next trip.
LeAnn K.Sep 2022
Everything about this condo was just perfect! The location was great, the amenities were great and the people were so friendly. We made great memories, made some new friends, and had a blast. We will be back soon!
Dedra H.Aug 2022
Beautiful modern condo. Updated. LOVE the floors and how it extends to patio. Easy to clean with sand. Well stocked kitchen to cook in. Spacious master and bath.
Amy C.Jul 2022
This unit was renovated and beautifully decorated. We had a fabulous stay. I was please with the bool and service provided by Palacio as well. The living area rug could use cleaning, but clean otherwise. I do suggest bringing your own dish towels and hot pads if you plan on cooking. I would rent here again.
Hi, Amy! We're grateful you stayed with us and will be hiring a cleaning company to take care of the rugs based on your feedback. Dish towels are provided with the other linen and terries. Thank you!
Angel L.Jun 2022
This is another one of our several stays in this unit 405. Love it and wonderful for a family. Comfortable beds and everything you need.
Wendy C.May 2022
This property was one of the best places my family has ever stayed at for vacation. The rooms were super clean and the view was amazing! We wish we could have stayed there longer.
Jayne S.Nov 2021
Very nice condo Had a few extras like a hair dryer and make up mirror. Stayed there for a night after our original condo had maintenance issues.
Michelle T.Nov 2021
Great Condo! Gorgeous ocean front views! Fully stocked kitchen. Beautiful decor
Dedra H.Sep 2021
We loved this condo. Beautifully decorated. Very homey. Lots of extras in the kitchen for cooking. Lots of seating for families. We will be back!
Virginia H.Jul 2021
Home away from home! Literally “picture perfect”. The condo was just as described and was very clean and well stocked. Centrally located and within walking distance to shops and eating establishments. The complimentary beach chairs were icing on the cake. Will definitely recommend to friends and family considering visiting Perdido Key.
Beautifully decorated condominium with all the comforts of home, but with an ocean view. This is by far the best place in the gulf coast for a relaxing vacation with friends and family.
Shannon E.Aug 2020
The 4th floor condo made it a short, easy walk to the beach & offered great pool & ocean views. Bonus = two beach chairs & umbrella included for our stay. The location was perfect for walking to restaurants. Condo had all the amenities needed for our stay. Would recommend & hope to visit again.
Chad F.Jul 2020
We've been staying a week at Palacio for 10 years now every summer. Love the facility and we always have a great time. That being said, we had a few minor issues with the facility and unit this visit. We would still go back though and overall had a great time.
1. This unit REALLY needs a vacuum. There needs to be a way to deal with sand over the course of the week. The floors got really gross.
2. The dishes and cookware in this unit were awful. Many of them were dirty and falling apart. We don't expect top-notch cookware but it needs to be clean and functional. Many of the coffee cups, plates and other dishes had cracks and dangerous chips also.
3. The security guard that works during the day is a real JERK (the older gentleman). He's always been this way. He's rude and unprofessional and the way he approaches people at the pool area is unacceptable. He's constantly approaching people in a rude manner about wristbands at the pool. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of nonsense going on around him. On multiple occasions, he was at the pool harassing people over the wrist bands and there was a large group of people on the second or third floor on the east end on the balcony extremely intoxicated, shouting obscenities and playing loud music with foul language in it with numerous small children at the pool. I mentioned it to him on two separate occasions and he did nothing about it because he was too busy looking for wrist bands or creepily hiding out in the corner in the parking area.
4. We waited for an hour and fifteen minutes for an elevator trying to leave the condo. We've been staying here for 10 years and have never had an issue but again we stood in the hall for an hour and 15 minutes trying to get an elevator because every elevator that was going up was full and by the time they came back down they were full again. I'm not sure what has changed and this has never happened in the past but it really created problems for us trying to leave and made our drive home much more difficult.
5. With current COVID restrictions, some changes need to be made at the facility like propping open lobby doors during the day, propping open the gate leading into the pool area and beach etc so people aren't touching these surfaces over and over.
We'll be back to Perdido Key but given the elevator issue and rude security guard we may look at other facilities as it seems that after 10 years of staying here this place may have run it's course.
Chad, thank you for booking with us! We are sorry for the issues you experienced with the home during your visit, and we sincerely apologize for the disappointing interactions you had with local staff. This is not the kind of service we like to pass along to our guests. Since your visit, the owner has added a vacuum cleaner, and has done a thorough inventory of all glassware and plates and has replaced anything chipped or broken. We apologize for any unsatisfactory interaction you had with a local staff member, and we will forward this information to the local operations manager so they can follow-up with the appropriate parties. We are sorry for any delay caused by the elevators. Palacio is a very tall, high-occupancy building with may guests, and the elevators may cause minor delays because of this. The elevators are currently in working order. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you choose to book with us again!
Ami A.Jul 2020
Anne A.Jun 2020
We come to Perdido Key every year for our ladies trip. This is the first time to stay at Palacio. We hope to come back again.