The house was cozy with first rate appliances and everything you would need in the kitchen. Bed was very comfy, and the bathroom was gorgeous. Loved the landscaping.
We recently stayed at the 3rd street house, and are happy to say it exceeded all expectations! It turned a normal trip visiting family, into a much needed weekend away for my wife and I. Things we loved most about the stay:
- Truly walking distance (10-15 mins) to downtown Paso is a HUGE plus
- Walking distance to the best restaurants, bars, tasting rooms, etc. Some of our favorite were Hatch, Thomas Hill Organics, and Fish Gaucho for dinner, Alchemist and Eleven Twenty-two for drinks, Joes literally right next door for a hearty breakfast, and Paso Brewing Co across the street for beers.
- Easy access to the highway to heading north or south to take advantage of all the wineries close by, Firestone brewing, or Tin City (think Paso’s version of Santa Barbara’s Funk Zone)
- Kitchen was recently remodeled, well stocked, and worked perfect for slow paced morning - fridge water, coffee pot, etc
- Mini splits in each of the rooms. Can’t stress this enough how nice it is to keep my baby’s room warm, while keep it cooler in our room while we sleep
- Faux fireplace was a night touch and brought a more homely feeling you typically don’t get from vacation rental. It also pumped out a solid amount of heat, keep the living room cozy.
- All the beds were memory foam and were super comfortable
- Bathroom was recently remodeled, and hot water on demand was awesome when it dropped to 39 degrees
- The fire pit outside was nice to have when we wanted to chill after going out for dinner
We were stoked to find this hidden gem, and will definitely be staying here next time we’re in town!
There were 8 of us celebrating a family birthday and there was so much room to spread out. All the rooms are huge! The kitchen the best equipped of any rental we have ever been to. Lots of games and DVD's to use on a rainy weekend.