Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Sabine Yacht and Racquet Club offer many amenities not found at every Pensacola Beach rental. This 2 bedroom condo is quiet and cozy, and also features brand new appliances and furnishings. Sabine Yacht Club is the only complex that has a private boat launch and boat parking. You may also enjoy the state of the art fitness center with a sauna, full bathroom complete with showers and changing room, 2 tennis courts, outdoor pool, BBQ pit, coin laundry, and recreation room for small parties and banquets. This Pensacola vacation rental truly has it all! Sabine is minutes away from restaurants, shops and entertainment venues on the beach but is far enough away that you will not be disturbed by the noise. The bike bath and trolley stop are located just out front allowing you to park the car and live island style while you are here. Our Sabine Yacht Club rental condo offers a Queen-size bed in the master bedroom, Twin beds in the guest bedroom, and a Queen-size sleeper sofa in the Living Area. Special Bonus: VIEWS OF THE GULF FROM EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE! Wireless internet and a new 32" flat screen TV makes evenings with your family comfortable and cozy.
Things to know:
Beach service included May - October
Parking Notes: 2 Car max. Parking is open.
Water Access: BEACH SERVICE
Beach Service is Seasonal. March - November
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.