Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Treat yourself to an oceanside getaway filled with resort amenities and cool beach breezes when you book your trip to this Pensacola Beach condo. With room for up to four guests, access to a shared pool, tennis courts, and enchanting bay views, stress won't stand a chance!
Set just steps from the shimmering waters of English Navy Cove, a short walk across the street to the gulf beaches, and just under nine miles from the historic Fort Pickens, you'll have the whole beach as your playground. You'll find a few shops and restaurants in the immediate area, though you can also hop in the car and drive about three miles (across the toll bridge) into Gulf Breeze or a bit farther into bustling Pensacola.
Let the cool central A/C welcome you into the cozy aqua-themed condo. Put a load of laundry in the private washer/dryer then head out onto the balcony to take in your views. Connect to the free WiFi to stream some music before using the convenient kitchen to whip up a tasty dish. With cable, access to shared tennis and shuffleboard courts, and a community pool, you'll be able to unwind with ease!
Whether you're hitting the waves, floating in the pool, or working on your serve, this Florida condo offers visitors the chance to dive into all sorts of activities without hassle.
Snowbirds welcome! If you're looking for a long-term stay during fall and winter, give us a call for our special rates. A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: You may park anywhere in front of the building. Do not park in the covered carport as these spaces require special permits that belong to owners only. A maximum of 2 vehicles is permitted for this unit.
Water Access: Gulf of Mexico access is located directly across hwy 98 and is within a very short walk. The sound side beach is open to guests.
Boats and other personal watercraft are reserved for owners only.
There is a public boat launch and beach about 1 mile further west on Fort Pickens on the right-hand side of the hwy.
Beach Service is Seasonal. March - November
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.