Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
This top-floor condo, right next to The Museum of Contemporary Art, is in an ideal location in La Jolla between Windansea and La Jolla Cove Beaches - with abundant sea life between to entertain you as you walk on this world-renowned cliff walk. A short walk to La Jolla Village with its abundance of fine dining, upscale shops, galleries, museums, and spas make this seaside an ideal retreat close to all the experiences that La Jolla has to offer.
Enter this 1 bedroom 1 bath, approximately 600 square foot condo and find yourself in a light, bright great room with beach-inspired decor and a simplicity that keeps it all clean and spacious. The great room has a living area with a sofa bed, a ceiling fan to help you experience the “just right” temperatures, and a large flat-screen TV.
A dining area for 4 with an ocean view is next to the living area which is next to a sunny cottage kitchen with everything you need to satisfy your culinary desires - just add the food and the fun and this becomes a great space to relax, reconnect, and recharge in between your day’s adventures. A king bedroom with a large TV and a ceiling fan is right next to the full bathroom with a shower/tub combination. This home is outfitted with premiere linens for your ultimate comfort, WiFi, and cable. There is only street parking available at this unit.
Come enjoy this incredibly well-located seaside retreat in one of the most beautiful seaside villages in the world. You will be glad you did!
You are within a block of the ocean and all the delights the Pacific has to offer - sweeping views, marvelous sunsets, abundant sea life, and beautiful places to stroll and take it all in. La Jolla Village is famous in its own right - and you are just a short stroll away from all it has to offer - museums, great restaurants and shops, etc. Freeway access is just a few miles away too in the event that you wish to explore beyond the village. It is comfortable and easy so you can spend most of your time enjoying La Jolla and the rich, varied, greater San Diego area for your day’s adventures.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This unit is on the top floor with 3 sets of stairs so it may not be appropriate for everyone.
- This unit is located in a complex with multiple units. All spaces within the complex, such as the BBQ, patios, and laundry areas are communal.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
- Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
- As a reminder, all pets must be kept on a leash and in the presence of their owner if they are outside an apartment unit.
- This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Vacasa Seasonals, Inc.
- Please note: reservations for this home will not be refunded if cancelled within 60 days of arrival.
City/town permit number: STR-04214L
City/town tax number: 624564
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.