Make Seacrest your next getaway
Nestled along the stunning Emerald Coast, Seacrest Beach offers pristine sandy beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and a relaxed atmosphere that will captivate your senses. Whether you're seeking a peaceful getaway, outdoor adventures, or indulgent seaside dining, Seacrest Beach has it all.
Book confidently. Stay comfortably.
Where is Seacrest Beach, FL?
Seacrest Beach, also known as Seacrest, is located in the state of Florida, United States. It is situated along the Gulf of Mexico in the northwestern part of the state, specifically in Walton County. Seacrest Beach is part of the scenic stretch of coastline known as the Emerald Coast or the Florida Panhandle.
Things to do in Seacrest Beach
- Spend a day at the beach: Seacrest offers beautiful sandy beaches with crystal-clear waters. Enjoy sunbathing, swimming, or simply relaxing by the shoreline.
- Explore Alys Beach: Alys Beach is a neighboring community known for its stunning architecture. Take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque streets, admire the unique designs, and visit the art galleries and boutiques.
- Visit Rosemary Beach: Just a short distance away, Rosemary Beach is another charming coastal community worth exploring. It features quaint shops, restaurants, and parks, perfect for a pleasant day trip.
- Rent bikes and explore: Seacrest and its surroundings are bike-friendly, so rent a bike and explore the area. The Timpoochee Trail is a scenic path that runs parallel to Highway 30A and offers beautiful views along the way.
- Take a stand-up paddleboarding or kayaking excursion: Rent a paddleboard or kayak and explore the calm waters of the Gulf. Paddle along the coast, admire the natural beauty, and keep an eye out for marine life.
- Enjoy outdoor activities at Camp Creek Lake: Located nearby, Camp Creek Lake offers opportunities for fishing, boating, and hiking. Spend a day enjoying nature and taking in the serene surroundings.
- Indulge in local cuisine: Seacrest and the surrounding towns have a variety of restaurants and eateries serving fresh seafood, Southern cuisine, and international flavors. Treat yourself to delicious meals and discover local favorites.
- Shop at the Seacrest Beach Village: The Seacrest Beach Village features charming shops and boutiques where you can find unique souvenirs, beachwear, and home decor items.
- Attend local events and festivals: Check the local calendar for events and festivals taking place during your visit. From art shows to music festivals, Seacrest offers a vibrant community with plenty of entertainment options.
Day trips from Seacrest Beach
- Destin, Florida (30 miles away): Destin is known for its stunning white sand beaches and emerald waters. You can explore attractions like HarborWalk Village, go deep-sea fishing, take a dolphin cruise, or visit the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- Panama City Beach, Florida (20 miles away): Panama City Beach offers a range of activities and attractions. Spend a day at St. Andrews State Park, visit the Panama City Beach Conservation Park, or enjoy water sports like snorkeling, jet skiing, or parasailing.
- Grayton Beach State Park (15 miles away): Grayton Beach State Park is known for its untouched natural beauty. You can hike the trails, have a picnic, swim in the pristine waters, or rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the coastal dune lake.
- Eden Gardens State Park (20 miles away): Located northwest of Seacrest Beach, Eden Gardens State Park is a picturesque park with beautifully landscaped gardens and a historic mansion. Take a leisurely stroll, have a picnic, or learn about the area's history and cultural heritage.
- Seaside, Florida (less than 3 miles away): Just a short drive from Seacrest Beach, Seaside is a charming coastal town known for its pastel-colored beach houses, pedestrian-friendly streets, and boutique shops. Explore the town, grab a bite to eat, and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere.
- Pensacola, Florida (100 miles away): If you're up for a longer day trip, Pensacola is worth considering. Located approximately 100 miles west of Seacrest Beach, Pensacola offers attractions like the National Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola Beach, and the historic Pensacola Lighthouse.
Book a Seacrest vacation rental