We had an amazing time at Brooklyn Meadows! We’re a family of 15, ranging in age from 4-80. The space was perfect for relaxing and having fun together without ever feeling crowded. We’re excited to book again!
A few things to note as you plan:
1) There are no main floor bedrooms in the Manor. We also booked the Equestry Inn, which was much better suited for anyone not comfortable climbing stairs.
2) The description says only 4 towels and no blankets are included (we even called to double check), so we brought our own. However, there were tons of towels, and we found the duvets to be warm enough.
3) The oven door doesn’t fully close and took an hour to pre-heat, and (despite the EXTREMELY well-stocked kitchen) there weren’t any cookie sheets. It delayed our first breakfast by an hour, but we were prepared the next morning.
4) The shower got cold quite quickly on our last morning. We didn’t experience this any other day, so maybe it was from everyone showering at the same time before check out.
5) As others have mentioned, the WiFi was a bit spotty.
Again, none of these issues posed a major inconvenience, but they made it fall just short of 5 stars. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and we’re excited to return. Amazing, amazing property.
The Brooklyn Estate and Cottage home in Berlin, MD is a beautiful home. We had a great time at the home. We had some minor issues when we arrived but they were addressed quickly. Can't wait to come back.
The Manor and Equestry was prefect! Everything that we expected and more. The grounds are beautiful and the inside is even more! Definitely recommend for any family gathering/ trip.