Enjoy this beautifully furnished five-bedroom, three-bath canal home with private floating dock and amazing views! Everything’s Gonna Be Alright works well for large families and will comfortably accommodate your group with three bedrooms, two baths, a kitchen, and a main living area on the upper level, with two bedrooms and a bath on the lower level. The lower level has a separate entry with a spacious living area that includes a large-screen smart TV and a Ping-Pong table that would be great for the whole family. The upper level also has a queen pull-out couch! The kitchen has everything you need for meal preparation and also includes a Keurig coffee maker, a blender, and a water filtration system! From your private dock, the canal opens into the ICW. You can watch the sunrise from your beautiful back deck, hammock, or swing! Beach access is a short four-minute walk at the end of the street, along with a general store, a swim shop, and an ice cream parlor! After your day at the beach, you can rinse off in the outdoor shower! Enjoy the bikes, beach chairs, beach toys, or paddleboard and kayak in the canal!
Distance from home
Castaways Raw Bar & Grill
Mankins Causeway Cafe
Macie & Ethel's Kitchen
Brunswick County ABC Store
Ocean Aire Travel Park
THINGS TO KNOW
Guests must provide their own life jackets.
No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
Parking notes: Guests may park directly in front of the home. If there is a covered parking area and your vehicle is small enough to fit underneath it, you may use this during your stay. NOTE: Parking on the street and/or sidewalks is strictly prohibited and may result in a violation ticket or towing.
Dock details: 14ft dock with cleats, dock has a gate with latch, fish cleaning station, and space to park a boat trailer at the home
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Gas grill : Private
The Walls F.Nov 2021
From the moment we drove up, we knew that we had found a real gem! The accommodations were fantastic. It was a great location with a surf shop and general store at the end of the road - close to ice cream! One of our favorite things was sitting on the dock or the back porch. Either spot gave a terrific view of the sunrise. The dock was perfect for fishing. The front porch with the rocking chairs made the perfect location to watch the sunset in the evening. The area was quiet without much traffic which allowed the grandchildren to safely ride their bikes up and down the road. It was a nice area for biking, with a few bike paths or you could use the sidewalk. Another favorite was playing ping pong in the large downstairs game room. We liked the fact that we didn't have to keep up with keys to the house; the door codes were very convenient. The home was spotless and well cared for. The kitchen was well stocked with every kind of dish you may want and any kind of pot or pan you may need. There were cleaning supplies available also. There wasn't one thing I needed that wasn't there. I would definitely love to stay in this beautiful vacation home again!
Amber R.Sep 2021
We come every year to Holden Beach, and this is the first time we stayed at this house and we have every intention of staying in this same house next year!! This was our most favorite place we have stayed ❤️
Zhongjun L.Sep 2021
not so crowded. kids can safely play or swim in the water as water is only to your shoulders when you walk 100 feet away. On the bay Area you can do fishing and crabbing. The house provide 3 bikes and 2 kayaks. Kids like them.
Regina H.Aug 2021
Very spacious home, loved the open floor plan up stairs also loved the down stairs. We had plenty to do, we enjoyed riding bikes, paddle boarding and kayaking, playing ping-pong. They also had puzzles and games for the smaller kids.
Suzanne D.Aug 2021
This is a nice house with a great location. From our experience, here are the pros and cons of staying at Everything's Gonna Be Alright:
Pros: Location is great! You're on the West end of the beach, which is quiet and not very crowded. The house sits on the channel, which is great for fishing, crabbing, or enjoying the views from the dock. It has close access to the ICW and is a very short walk to the beach. There is also a small grocery store, beachwear store, and an ice cream place at the end of the street.
-The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to cook in. There were 10 of us, so we did that most nights. There is also a grill, (and grilling utensils) which we used frequently. Just make sure the grill is clean before you use it, so you don't have any fires from all the grease drippings of other users.
-There is plenty of hot water for showers. We sometimes had 3 different showers going at the same time, but no one had a cold shower.
- There is a kayak and paddle board, ping pong table, and 3 adult bikes at the house (although 1 is pretty rusty, so I would say 2 usable bikes) for you to use. We also rented another bike and double kayak for the week from Beach Fun Rentals, which worked out really well. The house is in a great location for bike rides and kayak rides, and we had ping pong competitions of some sort most evenings of our stay.
- There is plenty of space in the house for large groups, and the house has a washer and dryer in the main upstairs bedroom.
- There are no stairs inside the house which connect the upstairs and downstairs. I was unaware of this when we booked it. You have to go outside and down the steps off the balcony to get to the downstairs bedrooms and bath. This may work well for some groups, but for our whole family unit, it felt a bit secluded for those whose rooms were on the ground floor. Plus, on the 2 nights of pouring down rain that we had, it was not fun to have to go outside and down the steps to your room.
- The house was not cleaned when we arrived. I was not happy about this. After being up since 3 a.m. and being on the road for 12 hours, we all were just tired and wanted to get in the house and chill. However, it was pretty evident that our house had not been cleaned and the sheets hadn't been changed. I will say that Vacasa was very prompt in addressing our issue with this. We worked with Allie, who was super nice and was very prompt in responding to our texts. She took us out for ice cream while she had the house cleaned and sheets changed for us. (Vacasa also refunded our cleaning fee to us.) When we returned to the house, the downstairs remote to the TV was missing, so Allie had someone come out to the house the next day to replace that. Later in the week the air conditioning went out, so she also had someone come out promptly and fix that. So, although we did have some issues during the week, Vacasa was very good at getting them resolved for us.
- Lastly (and this has nothing to do with the house itself), Vacasa will not release the keys to your house to you until 4 p.m. the Saturday you arrive. This is the first time we've used a vacation company to rent a beach house. In years past, we've always used airbnb or vrbo, and have always just been issued a code to get into our house. We've never had to stop by the rental company and wait in a long line in the parking lot in the hot sun to get keys to our house. After finally getting the keys, we waited another 30 minutes to get across the bridge to Holden because the traffic was so backed up from everyone at Vacasa getting their keys at the same time. There has to be a better, more efficient way to do this!
All in all, we had a great trip. The house is nice, spacious, and in a great location. Hopefully not being cleaned upon arrival was just a fluke. Vacasa is a great company to work with if you have any issues during your stay. They just need to have a better system of getting people into their houses.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed both the location of the home and its amenities. We apologize that the home was not fully prepared upon your arrival, but are glad we were able to quickly address your concerns and make this right! We do our best to make our listings transparent, and have confirmed it accurately lists that the lower level has a separate entrance from the upper level. We have shared your arrival experience with the House Manager, so we can continue to elevate our services. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Pam R.Jun 2021
We stayed at this home 5/29-6/5. We thoroughly enjoyed this home. It was better stocked than any rental home we have stayed in before. The kitchen has plenty of dishes and pots and pans. Also the home has bikes, kayak, ping pong table and Outside seating galore. Beautiful views from the front and back.