Welcome to The Shores of Panama! Featuring a fun beachy vibe, SOP 1225 is a 937-square-foot, fully equipped condo that sleeps six with new comfortable mattresses, two updated bathrooms, granite counters in the kitchen, and crisp new furnishings and décor, making your vacation an inspiring low key escape! The private balcony features outdoor dining and unsurpassed views of both the Gulf and a huge tropical lagoon. Reserved same-level parking makes it easier to drop off your belongings. And best of all, for a short time in April and May, SOP 1225 is offering no resort fees (paid by the owner)!
The Shores of Panama is a resort rather than just an ordinary condo, with amazing amenities like an indoor pool, an outdoor tropical lagoon pool with fountains, hot tubs, and a tiki bar and grill. There is a spa on site for wonderful massages and a fitness room to keep your exercise routine in place as you enjoy your vacation. We are conveniently located across the street from a Wal-Mart Super Center and McDonalds, and next door to both the Waffle House and the world-famous Pineapple Willy's Restaurant with live music and dancing.
• One reserved parking space on the same floor as the condo
• Furnished private balcony
• Living area with a sleeper sofa, flatscreen TV, and balcony access
• Master bedroom with a queen-size bed and flatscreen TV
• Master bathroom
• Second bathroom with a shower
• Bunk area with twin-size bunk beds
• Free high-speed WiFi and cable
• Private beach access
• Zero-entry, lagoon-style, Gulf-side swimming pool with fountains
• Two tiki bars
• Large pool deck with recreational features
• Gulf-side hot tub
• Large heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub
• Health center with fitness equipment
• Spa, sauna, massage therapy, and steam room
• On-site parking deck
• Free high-speed WiFi
*This resort requires the primary renter to be at least 21 years of age.
*Please note there is a $50.00 charge for passes and wrist bands downstairs at the front desk
*Prices are subject to change based on availability and may vary for holidays and special events.